After numerous changes throughout the centuries, fashion is at its most magnificent. Being used as the most illustrious form of self-expression, fashion is a passion that many fiercely hold close to. Regardless of whether or not you are one of them, you know the importance of stylish shoes in one’s closet. Without the right pair of shoes, even the most dazzling outfits can seem bleak, so make sure you are always stocked up on the most trendy and stylish shoes to rock all your desired looks.
Below are some fun and easy outfits you can put together with stylish shoes!
- Sneakers are an absolute must-have. They are highly stylish, comfortable, and versatile. Sneakers can be styled in many ways. For example, you can style a pair of chunky sneakers with joggers and an oversized t-shirt tucked in from the back. Add funky glasses and a small handbag to finish this look.
- Loafers: Loafers will make up the perfect business casual look you can flaunt on your next outing with work friends or associates. Go for a pair of black loafers with cropped, skinny trousers and a simple turtleneck. Layer this with an oversized coat for a chic winter look that no one will forget. Finish this outfit with a sleek sling bag.
- Flatforms: These are stylish shoes that are currently very much in trend. When styled right, these shoes have an extremely thick sole and an authentic vintage vibe. Wear flatform sandals with white socks and a pleated skirt paired with a collared t-shirt. Add an oversized sweatshirt to this for a stylish academic outfit. You can go with a small backpack for essentials.
- Heels are stylish shoes that this list would only be complete with. A classic pair of heels in colours like red, black or nude is fundamental. You can style these with a short satin slip dress that is currently all the rage. Some bejewelled accessories for your fingers and ears will finish this glamorous look that you can flaunt at any party.
- Boots: These are one of the most edgy and stylish shoes you can own. Wear them with vibrant flare pants that are currently trending. Pair this combination with a halter neck top for a stylish, backless flair to the look. You can add a tote bag or a handbag to this outfit based on your preferences and occasion. You can also go for an outfit with thigh-high boots and a short, bodycon dress.
- Mojaris: Lastly, no list can be complete without an ethnic addition, so make sure you shop for mojaris. Style them for your next traditional occasion with a multicoloured lehenga paired with a sleeveless blouse. You can let the dupatta flow down your front for a dramatic element. The mojaris will ensure you are comfortable even for long periods.
Head over to Myntra Studio for more tips on how to wear your stylish shoes!