Men will be men – and they never give a second thought to what people think when they repeat their dresses! So, even for this festive season, we are pretty sure you intend to repeat the last year’s ethnic attire for the festivities. But don’t you think it’s time to change and slay in your festive attires? How about getting a new kurta pajama for men, a sherwani, or anything that makes heads turn, and you get applauded for your perfect fashion and style? Sounds interesting, isn’t it? So, read about the best festive attires to own this festive season and create a dynamic impression on the onlookers.
- The traditional dhoti kurta set — A Kurta is the first item that springs to mind when ethnic clothing is mentioned. We believe choosing a printed kurta is the most secure approach to wear during the festivities. It not only makes a small splash but also spares you the trouble of over-accessorizing. Moving on to the bottoms, a simple Dhoti is a tradition and frivolity that every man should wear, at least during the festival seasons. Finally, finish off your ensemble with a pair of Kolhapuris or black or brown sandals.
- A versatile Nehru Jacket — Nehru jackets are famous among everyone. They match practically anything you wear underneath. Your festive outfit will look amazing with such an unconventional layer of fashion added on top of it. You can choose between the standard Nehru Jacket and an asymmetrical version. You can wear it with a simple white kurta dhoti or pajama set and a pair of brown mules.
- A printed traditional kurta with a jacket – One of the numerous methods to demonstrate your confidence is to be overly enthusiastic about the newest trends. Styled with a plain black traditional jacket, white straight slacks, and black monks is a printed mid-length kurta. Quite modest, but quite opulent and uptown, try it!
- Chikankari kurta pajama for men — Chikankari kurta pajama for men is a work of art that every one of you should own in the shape of a traditional dress with loose-fit bottoms since it is far more elegant than the standard kurtas. Not only does this keep you looking good, but it also keeps you cozy. It provides radiance and sophistication that are absent from other ethnic wear for men, and this may be your greatest alternative if you’re afraid to try something new but yet want to look amazing. Finally, dress in these for your celebration to be the talk of the gathering.
- Asymmetrical kurtas with pants — Trail-cut uppers are the newest trend on the fashion scene! You are not a part of the fashion world if you haven’t seen any recently. With anything you throw at the trail cut, everything works out just well. But picking the right colors is the task. Opt with solids, deeper hues, and bottoms with contrast. Finish the ensemble off with a pair of traditional shoes like Juttis and sandals. This outfit is perfect for you if you want to define fashion and comfort on the same page.
- Printed short kurtas and bottoms — Being comfortable is always a key component of style and being contemporary in and of itself. Similar to how this short kurta with prints might look with dark chinos and sneakers. Therefore, this combo will work for you if a portion of you still wants to keep your festive attire on the subdued side.